The Forex Professional Engineering is a price action strategy based on the rebound of the price on the Support and Resistance levels filterd by an advanced MACD oscillator and FTLM oscillator. In addition, the strategy also uses the Forex Sniper Killer Indicator in combination to define entry signals.
The strategy works on M15 or higher time frames but we recommend is the best suited on H4 and the Daily timeframe.
Time frame: M15 or higher
Currency pairs: All
How to use?
1. Wait until the price to approach and come near a support line.
2. Wait until the price to bounce off it and show some support or price going beyond the support line and reversing back up only to close above it and then maintaining itself above the support line.
3. Then wait for the Forex Professional Engineering indicator to give us a green circle above an orange circle.
4. Enter BUY trade at the opening of the next candle once the FTLM and STLM oscillator’s both the histogram display green dot color.
- Wait until the price to approach and come near a resistance line.
2. Wait until for the price to reject from it and show some resistance or price going beyond the resistance line and reversing back down only to close below it and then maintaining itself below the resistance line.
- Then wait for the Forex Professional Engineering indicator to give us an orange circle above a green circle.
- Enter SELL trade at the opening of the next candle once the FTLM and STLM oscillator’s both histogram and display red dot color.
You may like this